Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fallout

I recently started to read the book Fallout by Ellen Hopkins. In this book it can be confusing at times or quite interesting. In the book the main characters are Kristina's 3 kids Hunter, Autumn, and Summer.

The book starts with the first child born, Hunter. Explaining his "awesomely hot" girlfriend Nikki.
"And you've got Nikki.
She's sweet. Smart. Cute.
Oh, yes, and then there's her
body. I'm not sure what perfect
measurements are, but Nikki's
got them....... Delicious, from
lips to ankles, and she's mine.
Mine to touch,
mine to hold.
Mine to kiss all over her
flawless deliciousness." His chapter ends with "we go and go until the only thing left is to finish. And still I want more." At the moment I was hooked with the book like I was with Crank, Glass, and now Fallout.
When I finished that chapter about Hunter I want to read more about him so I flipped the page and I read the title Autumn Rose Shepard. I said wait Hunter, Autumn. Then I read the blurb to then realize that the book was about all three of her kids. So I wasn't surprised when it switched from Autumn to Summer.

Currently with Hunter, Autumn, and Summer are finding out all about their mother. for example hunter found out Brendan is his father and she hooked up with many men. Autumn is finally getting to see her mother. But all Summer knows is the Kristina's parents gave away Summer to take care of Hunter.

Almost finished with Fallout can't wait to tell you the rest.

2 comments:

  1. i love how you discribe when you get hooked on the book it makes me want to read them myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great text evidence, a good summary, and an OK amount of your own thoughts. This is a good blog.

    ReplyDelete