Sunday, March 3, 2013

Serpants Shadow #2

  I can never put this book down. I have read so much i don't know were to start. Last time i told you about the first to books and i told you about the destruction of the fifty first nome being Carters fault......WOW we are way behind. So during the 51st nome attack the book to defeating Apophis was destroyed and there only hope is a ghost good named Setne. 
  They believe the shadow will defeat Apophis and return life to an old friend of Sadie and Carter's. At Setne trial Sadie and Carter's father, Osiris, fells that Setne will kill them at any offer. Setne says that "it is possible but I have never tried it out. But only i know were it is so you have to take me." They take him on the Egyptian Queen, their boat, to think about what they're going to do but Setne teleports everyone including the ship to the nile river and then they fight a huge hippo. But Setne summons a giant named Hapi. Don't you guys noticed that Setne's name comes up a lot. thats all i've read I'm almost done cant wait to tell you guys the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment